A microfiber that is commonly used as an upholstery fabric. It is available in many colors, and therefore, you can find polyester upholstered furniture that blends in with whatever theme your interior follows. Polyester upholstery looks attractive, and it gives an ‘expensive feel’ similar to that of leather upholstered furniture.
- Polyester is a very soft and comfortable fabric that offers you the comfort you desire.
- It is extremely easy to clean polyester upholstered furniture.
- Polyester upholstery fabric dries very quickly in case of spills or washing.
- It is stain-resistant and abrasion-resistant, which makes it quite durable.
- Polyester fabric is only slightly breathable and will not absorb smells like other breathable fabric.
Velvet is one of the most beautiful, the most elegant, and the most attractive fabric. Velvet upholstered furniture looks breathtakingly beautiful. It can transform the interior of any space almost instantly.
- Velvet is luxuriously soft.
- It looks regal.
- Velvet has a nap in which the fiber piles lie, and thus, it catches the light and reflects it across the shape of the furniture. It accentuates the volumetric form of whichever piece of furniture it covers.
- Velvet can be dyed in rich colors.
- It has excellent insulation properties.
The most common and the most widely used upholstery fabric is leather. Leather upholstery is not only comfortable, but also looks luxurious, feels grand, and smells expensive. Leather upholstered furniture looks amazing in living rooms.
- Leather upholstery is easy to maintain. Depending on how well you take care of it, leather upholstered furniture can last for as long as 5 years. In case you spill liquid on it, you can easily wipe it off using a cloth because leather does not absorb liquid or stains.
- Leather is a very durable material, which is why leather upholstered furniture can last for a very long time. It is resistant to certain products and chemicals which may damage the furniture.
- Leather does not absorb spilled materials; therefore, it does not smell bad. Other fabric easily absorbs liquid spills and result in bad smelling furniture. Leather is the most suitable upholstery material for you if you own pets. Their smell won’t stick to your furniture. Moreover, if you smoke, leather upholstery won’t even absorb the smell of the smoke.